The Personal Musings Of Oliver White
For The Record: December 2009
- The year has gone way too quickly.
- I have no regrets about doing what I did on the 11th.
- A dildo and an inflatable ‘toy’ woman! Seriously, that’s what you bought each other for Christmas!? Is now a good time to suggest siblings should share and share-alike?
- Ethel did it.
- I still cannot believe how open I was in that comment.
- Twiglets rule.
- 99.8% of TV is shit. This rises to 99.9% in December.
- We tessellate the isosceles cheese in my neck of the woods.
- I don’t really want to kiss Giancarlo Fisichella or Fernando Alonso.
- ALO is not Ola in reverse.
- The redesign of BlogF1 really is close to being put up. In fact it was live for about 5 minutes last week.
- When I said “you wanna spend New Year’s Eve with me” it wasn’t actually meant as an invitation, more a statement of shock.
- I’m more than happy to share New Year’s Eve with someone.
- I now own two scarves. But still only one neck.